We undertake analysis of a wide range of raw materials and finished products to a variety of national, European and international standards.
Thanks to our industry knowledge and the close work that we do with many regulatory bodies, we can guide you through the maze of current regulations and guidelines to ensure that your products receive certification quickly and cost-effectively.
We offer a full range of physical (durability, strength, weatherability, load, slip resistance) and chemical (composition, microstructural) tests. To complement testing results, our experts offer interpretation together with impartial, independent and practical advice.
Materials and Products
- Adhesives & sealants
- Insulating products
- Building hardware
- Concrete, grout & mortar
- Construction & geological samples
- Masonry - slate & stone
- Rock & natural stone
- Soils & stabilised soils.
- To achieve certification by complying with current guidelines and building regulations
- To ensure products are fit for purpose
- To find out why products are failing in use or during manufacture
- To develop new materials and new products through certification
- To solve patent disputes or resolve legal disputes
- To benchmark against competitors' products.